Monday, October 15, 2007

Fun Sunday...

Another Fun Sunday with the kiddos... I'm getting ready to be gone for much too long in the next few weeks, so I was very excited to just spend a bit of time with my family!

We started off the morning with church, and then had some lunch at my favorite pizza place, Lupi's! If you haven't eaten pizza at Lupi's, you haven't eaten real pizza! I love it there. The atmosphere is so fun, and the pepperoni and feta pizza is just amazing.

Of course, we played around with the camera a bit while waiting for our pizza.

Austen looked good behind my D200:



Here are a few of the fun pictures he took...





I love these two that Nathan grabbed of Addy and I.





And these of Nathan and Austen...





The pizza arrived, and then there were no more pictures... we were much too busy!



After lunch, we went Halloween costume shopping. Austen will be celebrating as Spiderman this year, and Addy will be a "Pretty Princess". They are sooo cute... No pictures yet, but I can assure you, there will be some :)

Nathan had done a engagement session at the Battlefield a few days earlier, and had been amazed by the mass amounts of deer roaming around. We thought we'd take the kids over there to see that!

A quick headshot of Austen in some sweet light...



The kids had a blast rolling down the hill. I can remember having fun with that as a kid, and it was awesome to watch my kids enjoy such a small pleasure.





And then, completely at random, we ran into our dear friends Joel, Holly, and Baby Natalie. Nathan hadn't yet seen Natalie, so it was fun getting all caught up!



More fun stuff next Sunday, I'm sure!

3 comments:

Mike said...

You guys are the coolest!!
Great shots of the kidos!!

Anonymous said...

Love these pic!

K.C. said...

I have not been to Lupi's in 3 1/2 years, I miss it so:(