Thursday, October 11, 2007

Baby Maddie!

Today I had the opportunity to hang out with Baby Maddie and her gorgeous mom, Meredith, at Meredith's parent's beautiful home. Meredith (who works with the amazing Tamara at Sophies) and I worked a wedding together this past weekend, and we finally managed to get our schedules to coordinate for a session! I am so excited that we did!

Baby Maddie is almost 9 months old, and has an absolutely amazing little face.


I loved watching her expressions...









This is the age where they just can't keep their little hands off my camera... Moms always freak out, but I love it :)



I really enjoy seeing mom's and babies interact. It's such a special relationship...





We did a quick bathtime before I left.



I had a blast with you guys! Let's get the next one on the schedule very soon. We need to let Dad join in on the next one, Meredith! Tell him we missed him!

Enjoy your slideshow!

2 comments:

6 of Four Creations said...

The first and third are my favorites. Great job!

Amy Martin said...

Oh my gosh! I laughed when I saw her in the sink. Too cute!