Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy 5th Birthday, Levi!

Tonight was Austen's friend Levi's 5th birthday! We went out to the park to have a little cookout, and then Austen and Nathan camped out for the night! We gals had to head home, but I thought I post a few pictures for those who weren't able to make it to the party!

The party was a surprise. I just love Levi's face here as he realizes what was happening!



We did a little playing on the playground...







So many cute kids!

The birthday boy...Levi!




My adorable kiddos.







Cousins...





Levi enjoying a gigantic bite of his birthday dinner.



The sun set quickly, and by the time Levi was to blow out his candles, we had very little available light. I was so excited to see how the light from the candles lit up the area. It was so pretty! Check out those kids faces!



And then Nathan grabbed this one while Levi was opening his presents. The only light was a flashlight one of the little girls had on her head. Again, I love the mood!



Happy Birthday Levi! We love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics!!! love how big all the kids are getting, yours and the gorman kids!!! wow time flies!!! enjoy every moment!! i am really sounding old now!!! love you and can't wait to see you and your family on sunday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures! You guys work so well in low light! I just love the expressions that kids do!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for getting such great pictures, Amber. I wish soooo much that I could have been there.