Thursday, September 20, 2007

Baby Reese- Session 9!

I think every time I see Baby Reese I love her more! She's just the cutest child ever!

Look at this amazingly sweet face!





I was so excited to show up at the house and find Roger and Libby there! Libby is such an awesome big sister, and really, Reese didn't want to be with anyone but her!

Tea parties...





Hanging out in the hammock...



Spending some time with the whole family.



Reese is going to be a cute kitty for Halloween. I adore her little black tutu! This is her "meow" face... She came out the door and started meowing immediately! So cute!



I'm out of time for now, so you'll have to check out the slideshow for the rest!

Missy, I adore you. I love Reese and Roger and Libby, too. You guys are wonderful, and I cherish every session with you guys! Can't wait til the next one!

(Reese wanted to hang out with me a lot, so we took a couple of self portraits. I love the last one, because you can see Missy in it!)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big & so cute!!! great pics!

Anonymous said...

I love these!!! Especially the pouty face one. Great Job!!!

Julie said...

This little girl is BEAUTIFUL!! Great shots!

Liene Stevens said...

she is adorable - I love the one of her pouring tea. :)