Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Baby Madison... Second Session.

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to go back and hang out with Ashley and Baby Madison! It was so awesome to see how much she had grown.

Mark stopped home from work to hang out for a bit, and it was great to see him. He's completely in love with his daughter, and it shows!

I have several blogs to put up tonight, so I'm going to refrain from commentary, and just give you a few images.

















Mark and Ashley, enjoy the slideshow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the black and whites here Miss Amber! Great job! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the family shots! She does have a lot of hair!!!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL Pictures of my Beautiful
Grand-daughter! She could be no other way, she has..... Beautiful Parents! I love these shots!