Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sweet Baby Charlotte...

While at Baby Reese's birthday party, I had the privilege of meeting Windie, Hastings, and their sweet Baby Charlotte. I was so excited when Windie got in touch with me to schedule a session at their house! This morning, I went over to their place on Lookout Mountain, and we hung out for awhile.Charlotte is an amazing two year old. I had a blast running around after her, and listening to her perfectly coherent chatter!

Who could resist this sweet face?




Charlotte's bedroom is beautiful. Windie has impressive taste! Windie and Hastings didn't find out whether Charlotte was going to be a girl or a boy before she was born, and although Windie was certain she was having a boy, Windie's mother was certain it was going to be a girl. When Windie bought Charlotte home from the hospital, this very girly rocking horse was in the nursery. It's one of Charlotte's favorite toys now!



Another one of Charlotte's favorite toys is Baby Cha-Cha. Charlotte wanted to tell me all about what her baby likes to do!



After a short break to read a book...



We headed outside to play! This is definitely an outdoor family. Charlotte is completely at home on her swingset! She definitely kept me on my toes.




Running away from her daddy...



A little bit of snuggling before Hastings went back to work.





Just before I left, we decided to grab a few more images of Charlotte in her room. I was just amazed by how beautiful this window is.



I love this image of Windie and Charlotte. You guys are awesome!



I had an amazing time hanging out with Charlotte and her family today! I hope you guys enjoy your slideshow!

12 comments:

Amy Martin said...

So cute... I love that shot of her on the horse! :)

Mary Marantz said...

beautiful! you guys do such *amazing* work! we're going to Chicago next month for PartnerCon so hopefully we'll get to meet you!

M:)

Anonymous said...

Cant get enough of numbers 22 and 28 in the slideshow! Well done.

Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

this family is adorable !! Love the little girl shots!

Jasmine said...

Charlotte.in.the.window....so amazing!!! :)

6 of Four Creations said...

You out did yourself on this one. Amazing. Truly wonderful.

kt

Anonymous said...

Love these...she is beautiful! Really like the hair on the green slide and the windswept hair of mom & daughter! They love her and it really shows! Great work, as usual!

Chris Humphreys said...

Wow! Those are SO fun! I just LOVE that first shot!

There's just so much depth in those!

Teresa Wagner said...

amazing work guys! Love this sweet little girl, she is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Amazingly beautiful! I hope to be able to take photos half as good as those some day!

Anonymous said...

adorable!!! a beautiful family indeed...my fav is her on the potty!

Denver wedding photography said...

Such a joy. Angelic face.