Thursday, April 12, 2007

A Holritz Soiree

On Tuesday, Nathan and I met up with the incredible ladies from Soirees for a yummy lunch at my favorite restaurant, Tony's Pasta.



Our purpose for the lunch (other than to just enjoy the amazing company) was to work through some details concerning a special event that we currently have in the works. Tayor, Morgan, and Stephanie were kind enough to sit and help up brainstorm. It was hysterical to watch Taylor's brain work... she's SO animated!






I can't give you any details yet, but I CAN tell you that Holritz Photography and Soirees of Chattanooga are teaming up to bring the hottest party in the history of Chattanooga! We want create an opportunity for local wedding professionals (and various other members of the community) to gather under one roof, for a very specific purpose. Creating relationships.





For this event, no business cards will be allowed. Plan on some wonderful company and entertainment in a beautiful new venue!

Here are a few teaser images from our visit to the super secret location.
















Keep checking! I'll post updates as soon as we have them!

3 comments:

Corey McNabb said...

Did someone say party?!?

Anonymous said...

just make sure I get my invitation ;)

Jasmine said...

SOOOO excited to see what you have in store...y'all are amazing! :)

xoxo...