Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Beautiful Erin!

Last Friday night, Nathan and I took a quick trip down to Atlanta to celebrate our dear friend Erin's (from Lacour) birthday with her. We only took our point and shoot, and we didn't really make a lot of effort to take pictures! We spent a lot of time just hanging out... and it was awesome!


We ate dinner at Loca-Luna. The atmosphere was awesome, and the company was even better!










Then we went over to listen to the band for a bit. Mark and Erin attempted to get me out on the floor dancing, but I'm not really a dancer... so they didn't accomplish much!









To round out the night of fun, we followed dinner with a round of roller skating. I left my camera in the car for this, but Nathan managed to swipe Adam Linke's camera to grab this one amazing image. I think it effectively sums up with the entire experience was like.

Erin and I got out on the floor to skate (into the slow lane, which was in the center of the rink), and we quickly learned that we could not get back out! Mark came out to save us, and Nathan captured this moment.



Mark and Erin, thanks so much for having us come and hang out with you! We love you guys, and Happy happy birthday Erin!

7 comments:

6 of Four Creations said...

Too FUN! Great pictures. We wish we were able to skate too! Happy Birthday Erin!

kt

Teresa Wagner said...

I love the last shot Nathan, way to go. I love to skate.
Looks like you guys have an awesome time out there.

Anonymous said...

glad to SEE this and not hear about it...now you know i am getting old...Amber Skating--REALLY with your wrist the way it is...well I sound like a mom but girl slow down...you scare me, but I do look forward to your posts!!! Love ya!!!

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

How fun! Looks like we missed out for sure. But I guess that's been the theme lately...LOL! Looks like you had a blast!

Have a great weekend and we're looking forward to Tuesday.

G

Anonymous said...

Fun photos Amber! We loved having you and Nathan here with us. Thank you so much for making the trip. We WILL get you out on the dance floor someday. You have challenged us, and we accept. So watch out : )

Big hug, Erin

Jasmine said...

How fun! Makes me wish I lived in the South!! ;)

xoxo...

shithead said...

That skating pic is hysterical. Especially knowing about the fast lane.